Thursday, February 18, 2010

My stay with Jacob.

My stay at Jacob's house

Friday


Dear Diary
When I got home Jacob introduced me to his mum. She was really nice. I was very excited because we were going bowling. I ended up not going because I got too attached to his other teddies . He had a good time and his cousins and friends came back to his house it was really fun because we were telling lots of jokes and playing the x box. I didn't win because I wasn't very good. I went to bed at quite late and watched Braveheart.

Saturday


On Saturday me, Jacob and his cousin Melissa went to MacDonald's . I ordered a chicken nugget meal but I couldn't eat it all so Jacob finished it for me. I got my picture taken on the bus. It was so exciting being on the second floor on the bus .

Sunday


On Sunday I had to get up early to go to Jacob's football match. Jacob's team won 12-2 and they won on a penalty game as well. It was a great weekend and I can't wait to go back to school.

No comments:

Post a Comment